Rubis Turks & Caicos Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the position of Terminal Manager based in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental procedures/standards and policies
- Providing oversight of terminal equipment and ensuring assets are operationally reliable
- Ensuring organizational and facility readiness for all emergency situations
- Providing and maintaining effective cost management of expense budgets, major maintenance and capital expenditures
- Maintaining integrity of inventory reporting and within tolerance oil levels
- Working with terminal personnel to ensure ship and other transfers are completed in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable procedures and laws pertaining to terminal operations
- Working with Engineer(s) on projects related to terminal operations and supports Project Engineer in overseeing contractors and enforcement and maintenance of compliance with all applicable terminal operations procedures, standards and policies.
- Coaching and guides direct reports in problem solving and personal development.
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in the Petroleum Industry would be an asset
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Supervisory position
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Results oriented, self-motivated and business focused
Resumes should be submitted by e-mail on or before February 11, 2020 to email@example.com. Only persons with the right to work and reside in the Turks & Caicos Island need apply.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. / CASHIER
Should you wish to apply for a job as a Customer Service Representative or Cashier at one of our service stations, please contact the station directly for more information.