Thank you for your interest in RUBiS Bahamas Limited. See open positions.
RUBiS Bahamas Limited, a company specializing in the sale, marketing and distribution of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Assistant Accountant in its Finance Department.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Maintaining accounts receivables & sub-ledgers
- Processing accounting entries in the accounting system
- Customer reconciliations & queries
- Bank Deposit Reconciliations
- General ledger account reconciliations
- Providing financial assistance to the business unit as needed
- Working jointly with business unit to maintain awareness of internal controls and accounting regulations
- Working with internal and external auditors in responding to audit questions, when applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
Resumes should be submitted by e-mail on or before Wednesday, September 4, 2019 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you wish to apply for a job as a Customer Service Representative or cashier at one of the service station locations, please contact the station directly for more information.