Thank you for your interest in RUBiS Bahamas Limited. See open positions.
MARKETING PROGRAMS COORDINATOR
Rubis Bahamas Limited, a company specializing in the Sales, Marketing and Distribution of fuel and lubricants, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Marketing Programs Coordinator.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop and deploy annual marketing plan and activities
- Design social media strategies and administer all social media accounts
- Coordinate Corporate sustainable development initiatives
- Manage Communications through Media, Public Relations, Social Media etc.
- Develop and manage budget and expenditure
- Track, measure and analyze marketing initiatives.
- Support growth and marketing program development
- Act as brand Ambassador for Rubis
- Proven experience as a Marketing Programs Coordinator or similar position
- Experience in identifying target audiences and cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Proficient in social media management and strategy development
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting
- Proficient in digital marketing and website management platforms
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- BSc/BA in Marketing or related field
All resumes should be submitted by e-mail by close of business on July 12, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Should you wish to apply for a job as a Customer Service Representative or cashier at one of the service station locations, please contact the station directly for more information.